Epic Local Pass
The Epic Local pass offers the following access and benefits:
- Access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Snow, Hunter Mountain, Mount Sunapee, Stevens Pass, Wildcat Mountain, Jack Frost, Whitetail Resort, Roundtop Mountain Resort, Alpine Valley, Mt Brighton, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Attitash Mountain Resort, Crotched Mountain, Big Boulder, Liberty Mountain Resort, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain, Paoli Peaks, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek.
- Access with holiday restrictions to Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, and Stowe.
- 10 days combined with holiday restrictions at Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler.
- Access to Vail/Beaver Creek starting April 1, 2022 if pass was purchased prior to May 31, 2021 and all 10 days are used
Partner resort access:
- 2 days at Sun Valley with holiday restrictions
- 2 days at Snowbasin with holiday restrictions
- 5 consecutive days at Rusutsu Japan (no blackouts)
- 5 consecutive days at Hakuba Valley’s ten resorts (no blackouts)
- 6 “Ski with a Friend” discounted tickets
- Half-price pass holder tickets during holiday blackouts at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood and Stowe on restricted dates.
- Half-price pass holder tickets once all days are used at Sun Valley and Snowbasin
- Advanced Lift Ticket Rate available during blackout dates at Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler Blackcomb and beyond 10 days.
- Pass holders can purchase additional days at Advanced Lift Ticket Rate at ticket window once all days are used.
Holiday Blackouts: November 26 & 27, December 26-31, January 15, February 19 & 20
Don’t worry we can get you a discounted rate this year for the whole package. Amazing low price lodging starts here.
FALL 2021 thru End of Spring Season 2022