Private Home | Ski Clubs | Corp Retreats
More than just Ski in this Mountain Resort
The owners of this home left no stone unturned in their pursuit for comfort and style. Situated in the Peak 7 area with just a short drive to Breckenridge, this 4 bedroom /4 bath home offers a quiet setting with every luxury you need for the perfect vacation. This mountain home stunner has large expansive windows, vaulted ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors set in an open floor plan throughout the main level living, dining area and kitchen. The easy style and comfort of this home continues throughout the entire property.
LOCATION – This property is located north of Breckenridge in the Peak 7 area just 4 miles from town and also the Breckenridge Golf Club (sees satellite overview in photos). It is the ideal location not only to enjoy Breckenridge but everything that Summit County has to offer!
AMENITIES – Let's start with the kitchen where granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (including a double oven) offer guests the perfect environment to whip up top-notch dinners after a day on the slopes. The nearby dining area seats up to 10 with a beautiful cherry-wood table and windows on three sides, while the adjacent great room with its roaring fireplace and spacious sofas is ideal for a nightcap and conversation. The separate downstairs living room area boasts a gas fireplace, a large flat screen TV, a DVD player and a minibar with a refrigerator and a microwave. Rounding out this dream mountain home is a spacious outdoor terrace with hot tub as well as an elevated deck with gas grill.
All Pinnacle properties come fully stocked with paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues), bathroom toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, amenities kit-cotton balls, Q-tips, sewing kit), and detergents (dish, dishwasher and laundry) as well as high-end bed linens and towels. In addition, the kitchens are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dishes, glasses, utensils and standard small appliances.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Baths (4 Full) / 3,108 s.f.
• Bedding – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (full over full) & 1 Futon (full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 7
• Ponderosa Neighborhood – Peak 7
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
•Gondola – 4 miles
•Main St. – 4 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 14 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level Living Room, lower level Living Room & main level Master King Suite
• Living Room (main level) – Gas fireplace, large flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck/Patio – Gas grill & picnic table (upper level deck), Private outdoor hot tub (lower level patio)
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer set located in lower level laundry room
• 2 car garage & mud room
Master King Suite (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Gas fireplace
• Private bath with large jetted bathtub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Lower Level):
• 1 Single bunk (full over full)
• 1 Futon (full)
• Flat screen TV
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Vehicle required for this property – no shuttle access
• Vehicle recommendations - AWD/4WD vehicle REQUIRED for this property between Nov.1st & May 31st
• Parking – 2 car garage – 3 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking