Lift Tickets and Passes
You are ALWAYS going to get the best DEAL on lifts when you package with your lodging. Snow Sport will help you do that easily and instantly.
Lift Tickets vs. Passes. What’s the difference?
Lift Passes are only available from Spring until around Thanksgiving and valid for ANY dates (pending restrictions) for the upcoming snow season. It’s advantageous to purchase your pass as early as March for the best pricing. You can make your exact vacation calendar commitment and build the rest of your Winter Snow Vacations package afterwards.
What you need to know to select the right Lift Pass?
- What possible destination are you going? Check out the ‘bundle’, select your resort(s) and STICK WITH IT!!! Once you buy a pass, it is non-transferable, and non-refundable. With Snow Sport’s website, the applicable pass will be offered with each destination.
- About how many days do you think you’ll ski and/or ride? And which ‘bundle’ of destinations will you frequent? There’s a multitude of pass types with various limitations on # of days, restricted holidays etc. but it’s not difficult to find the right pass to suit you!
- Passes are non-changeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. However, ALL passes are insurable, so you can submit a claim with an eligible, unforeseen cancellation. Snow Sport highly recommends pass insurance for EVERYONE!
Lift Tickets are available most anytime. They can be ordered at the same time Snow Sport assembles your all-inclusive Ski Vacation Package. Oftentimes, you will get heavily discounted promotional lift ticket pricing packaged with your lodging reservation. The lift ticket purchase cut-off is usually 7-days prior to your first day on the hill and are destination specific with the inclusion of an option to ski or ride at a participating nearby destination if you choose to try more than one mountain during your trip.
What you need to know to select the right lift ticket?
- # of days you plan to ski or ride. Lift tickets are purchased for a set # of days, and typically allow a ‘skip day’, so non-consecutive days within the set days of your trip usually work just fine. If you are uncertain as to how many days you’ll need, such as 4 vs. 5, buy the lessor of the 2, as partially used lift tickets are non-refundable and you are financially better off to buy less and add on, rather than buy more and let day(s) go unused.
- If you are going to buy any ski school lessons for kids’, oftentimes the lift is included in the ski school package. Be sure to exclude those days in your multi-day lift ticket.
- DON”T wait till you get to the resort to buy your lift tickets. Window prices are as much as 40% higher than advanced purchase rates.
- Completely unused lift tickets are refundable in most cases, sans a nominal cancellation fee. Therefore, you don’t need insurance for them. Also, if you become sick or injured during your trip, you are entitled to a pro-rated refund for your lift ticket (with a few exceptions) for your unused days with a written medical excuse. Snow Sport happily helps you in these unforeseen and sad circumstances.
Why Get Your Lift Tickets Through Snow Sport Vacations?
- Our agents will help you customize the right pass or ticket for each member of your group. All of your questions will be answered, and our insight will allow you to take the most frugal and best value path.
- As a preferred seller, Snow Sport gets the best prices at many of the premier destinations. So long as you package with your competitively priced lodging, you will pay the lowest price out there.
- Bundling lets you save even more. Let us bundle all facets of your ski vacation for the best possible deal! We can arrange comprehensive packages that include airport transfers, lodging, equipment rentals, ski school, lift tickets, and more. We'll even include our expert local knowledge at no extra charge!
Let Us Help
Create your ideal, personalized ski trip using our Resort Finder. Then let our easy trip planner help you book that fabulous ski vacation! Still have questions? Call us at 866-981-SNOW or e-mail to learn more about the snow vacation packages we offer.