Ski and Snowboard Lessons
There is no better place to begin your journey than our acclaimed Ski & Snowboard Schools! For our team of expert Pros, there is no greater joy than to see our students build confidence on the snow and become familiar with our world class terrain while they take their proficiency to the next level.
If you are a beginner, don’t let the resort’s reputation for its world class snow sports scare you away, because here you will also find the best ski and snowboard instructors who love introducing people to the joys of the sport.
Lessons for Everybody
We believe that the little moments are just as important as the big ones, which is why our Snowboard School and our Ski Lessons are designed with you in mind and have been tailored for every age group and ability level. We also offer group and private lessons. You might be parents who want to enjoy some of our more technical runs while their children learn from the best, or perhaps you’re an intermediate skier who wants to upgrade your skills - whatever your situation, we are here to make your goals a reality.
- Beginner = Levels 1 & 2 (Green Terrain)
- Advanced Beginner = Level 3 (Green Terrain) & Level 4 (All Green and Easiest Blue Terrain)
- Intermediate = Level 5 (All Green Terrain & Most Blue Terrain), Level 6 (All Groomed Blue Terrain, Easy Blue Bump Terrain, and Easy Groomed Black Terrain) & Level 7 (All Blue Terrain and Most Black Terrain)
- Advanced/Expert = Level 8 (All Black and Easy Double Black Terrain) & Level 9 (Entire Mountain)
Guided Experiences: Experience the best of the resort with a Guided Experience. Our Pros will guide the guest to the best terrain, show you the most scenic views, and provide the curated experience you want from your memorible ski vacation. Tap into the depth of expertise from our staff of more than 1,200 Pros and customize your dream day on the mountain today. Recommended Intermediate to Expert / Ski, Snowboard & Telemark: Includes private guided experience for up to 5 family members or friends.
Priavate lessons: Ski & Snowboard Schools can accommodate up to 6 guests per lesson, and the guests set the agenda. From a Beginner's first turns to hitting the steeps and deeps, we teach it all and guarantee it! Guests enjoy private lesson privileges that include priority lift access, mountain guiding and overnight ski/snowboard storage. *Guests who are requesting multiple half day private lessons and skiing/riding different mountains may not have the same Pro for all days. Multiple full day private lessons have the option to ski/ride different mountains with the same pro each day. (Each resort will curate the experience to you.
All of our lessons are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee to make it risk-free for our students to learn to enjoy the sports to which we are dedicated!
Benefits of Ski and Ride School
- Learn, explore, and have fun your way. Private lessons let you customize the day – ideal for a family affair, couple’s escape, friends getaway, or some much deserved “me” time
- Enjoy tailored lessons that best suit individual skill levels and styles
- Explore the mountain with your personal concierge/coach
- Learn about local knowledge, trivia, and secret stashes you’d otherwise miss
- Gain immediate access to the slopes thanks to exclusive ski school lift lanes for maximized mountain time
- Learn from the best! Our private lesson instructors will work on your skills, help you explore the mountain, skip lift lines, and share local knowledge.
Check out our HUGE inventory of lodging at your favorite destinations today!!! OR…. Call us at 866-981-SNOW or e-mail to learn more about the snow vacation packages we offer.
You'll be glad you did!