Why Spring Ski Vacation?
- Warmer - Ski in your Base Layer
- Amazing Snow - Historically more powder days
- Blue Bird most days - Bring your dark lenses
- More availability - People like you waiting until the last min.
- Best rates in years - This summer or next year would be great too.
- Mark your calendar for Feb 23rd 96 Hour Sale will start
- As low as $40 down and many more at $49
This year - Smaller crowds
For your kids -
Play some hooky from your living room
In this year of hybrid learning, home learning, work from home and all kinds of strange scheduling, it seems to me like this is the time to pick a non-vacation week, plan ahead, let the school know and bring your kids to a mountain.
- Math - Is everywhere when out skiing. Chairlift numbers and time on lifts. Tracking apps to estimate time spent, vertical skied.....
- Science and Nature- Weather, clouds, tree types, snow and conditions.....
- History - 10th Mountain Division, ski museums, town history
- Engineering - Ski lifts are amazing feats, I still awe at how much is going on with them
- Social Studies - From the ski instructors to Lifties - people watching is fascinating on the mountain.
Not ready yet?
Summer time is just around the corner